1. You can now delete the WhatApp message which you have sent mistakenly or you don’t wanna show the message to the recipient:
- Tap and hold the message.
- Press Delete for everyone.
- You message has successfully deleted.
Note:[This trick works within 1 hour after sending the message]
2. Send Animated Emoji:
There is only one emoji (red heart) which is like a flash as given in screenshot and it will only work when you send only it.
3. Send Message to yourself:
This is an awesome feature of WhatsApp. You can send message to yourself. Isn’t is quite interesting? When you are feeling bored you can chat with yourself, just kidding.
How to chat:
- First of all, save your mobile number anywhere phone, email, sim, etc.
- Now turn on your internet connection.
- After that open whatsapp→contacts and refresh your contacts once it refreshed it will sync data from your recently saved number which you saved in the first step.
- You will not find yourself in WhatsApp contacts so open contacts app and open your contact which you saved in the first step.
- As you can see in the screenshot below, the number has WhatsApp option for the message Click on it.
4. Hide a conversation without deleting it:
Well this is a cool feature of WhatsApp. We can hide a conversation without deleting it.
How to hide:
- Long press on the chat that you want to hide.
- At the top right corner you will find an archive button. Press it.
Note: [In order to undo this scroll down to the last of your conversation, enter the archive section and undo the archive]
5. Read someone Else’s message:
We all always want such a feature include in WhatsApp because we always doubt on our loved person. But because of the privacy the WhatsApp developers never gonna include such a feature. Ok wait, if we apply a small trick, we can do it.
How to read someone Else’s message:
- Take the phone from from the person whose message you wanna see.
- Go to the conversation.
- Click to the three dot of upper right corner.
- You will find email conversation.
- Email it to your email and enjoy.
6. Message to a person by mentioning his/her name:
In the groups, there can be 100 persons it is difficult to message or chat with the one person but you can mention his name by typing @. It is same as we mention the name on facebook.
7. Make a text Bold, Italic and
This is a pretty good feature if you want to highlight some words which are important.
- For Typing in bold type content between in **, for example, *androidflap*
- To use Italic font add ”_” around the content, for example, _androidflap_
- For typing in Strike through add ”~” around the content, for example, ~androidflap~
8. Make a conversation with the person who has blocked you:
- Run dual WhatsApp
- Make group with your number and person who block you
- Now you can message him/her.
With the help of parallel space which allows you run 2 WhatsApp accounts, you can message to any number here is procedure